Stop, to come back with more energy
During these weeks we have realized that sometimes it is important to stop and think, because stopping makes us more aware of what the
little things are that make us happy and motivate us to be better every day.
If something characterizes the Hotel Maisonnave, is its positive attitude and its desire to improve. Even if our team had to stay home, they dream of coming back again and being able to give you a smile very soon.
We appreciate your support and trust in HOTEL MAISONNAVE. We will keep you informed of any news and we will be delighted to give you a warm welcome when you visit us.
Because each client is unique
Because we care about you
We would like to communicate our commitment for your safety and well-being. We have a great human team so you feel as safe as being at home. You will always have someone by your side to inform you personally about your reservation or whatever you need.
• You can cancel or modify your reservation free of charge 24 hours in advance.
• You will always have the reception team at your disposal via email: email@example.com to attend any request or question regarding your reservation.
Following the recommendations of the ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality) in its Protocol of "Measures for the reduction of contagion by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus for Hotels and touristic apartments", endorsed by the Ministry of Health, we now list the Measures to be applied at the MAISONNAVE HOTEL to reduce the risks of contagion of COVID19 and guarantee the safety of both our team and the guests who visit us.
Start-up of the HOTEL
• Disinfection and cleaning of our hotel prior to restarting the activity.
• The entire hotel team is continuously training in the new COVID-19 safety and hygiene measures, so they can carry out their activity guaranteeing their own safety and that of the clients, both in their reception and during your stay with us.
• Acquisition of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and adjustment of the facilities to the new situation.
• Reduction and adjustment of capacity in order to comply with social distancing.
• Signaling of risk areas with preventive advice posters.
• Arrangement of hydroalcoholic gel in different locations.
In the reception
• We have marked the safety distances and placed partition screens on the counter.
• We have hydroalcoholic gel at the Reception desk.
• We disinfect all the material that is delivered to the client (room cards, etc.) at check in, and upon departure at check out.
• We have reinforced the cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces.
• We inform our clients about the safety and hygiene regulations for the correct use of the facilities.
• We have masks available to the client who requests it.
• Payment by bank card will be prioritized as far as possible.
• The client has at his disposal the telephone number of health services in the area in case of need, as well as the protocols for action in the event of suspected symptoms of Covid-19.
In our rooms
• The procedures for cleaning and disinfection of the rooms have been adapted to the regulations and instructions indicated and recommended by the health authorities and our prevention service.
• Our cleaning staff has been trained in the new cleaning protocols and has individual protection equipment to guarantee their safety and of our clients, in the execution of their work.
• Our laundry certifies the treatment of clothes at more than 60ºC and with disinfectant products. We continue to maintain a differentiated track to avoid the crossing of dirty clothes with clean ones.
• We do not clean the room while the client is inside it.
• Extra bedding has been removed from closets. This service will always be available at the customer's request at reception.
• The non-essential decorative elements and posters have been removed from the rooms to minimize the risk of contagion.
• Upon request, we provide disinfectant gel and masks as courtesy amenities.
Restaurant and Cafeteria
• Adjustment of the Cafeteria and Restaurant spaces to the new regulations on capacity and social distancing.
• Continuously sanitazing the Cafeteria and Restaurant by the cleaning staff, as well as the waiters during each service.
• Clients will have hydroalcoholic gels at their disposal.
• The restaurant services will always be carried out under the strictest safety and hygiene measures:
- We will serve a continental breakfast at the table, as well as a small menu of rich and healthy products.
- Breakfast is also available as room service.
- In the Restaurant, we offer a varied menu.
• The spaces for the use of customers will be marked, to respect social distancing measures.
• The use of disposable cards and other types of signals such as blackboards or other to indicate the menu and menu will be prioritized.
• All cafeteria, kitchen and living room staff will work with masks.
• Our staff can provide you with crockery, thus preventing customers from having direct access to it.
• Both the table linen, if not disposable, as well as the crockery will be subjected to washing and disinfection at 60ºC after each service.
• We have single-dose products that are not served from our live kitchens.
In technical services
• Maintenance staff have individual protection and safety equipment accordingly with legal regulations. As well as the technical staff of partner companies who come to the hotel to carry out their maintenance work.
• Reparations in rooms will be carried out, as far as possible, without the presence of the client. If this is not possible, the safety distance of 2 m will be maintained at all times.
• All areas where there has been an intervention will be disinfected.
• The air in the common areas will be constantly renewed, at a temperature of 23º-26º, cleaning the filters more frequently.
• All our suppliers, who must carry their corresponding PPE, will deliver their products in a defined and differentiated area to proceed with their disinfection.
You can consult more details about the protocols and safety and hygiene measures adopted, by contacting us through our telephone number 948 222 600, our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or upon arrival at Reception.
We are waiting for you!
+34 948 222 600